foreign languages are all fun and games UNTIL IT COMES TO IRREGULARS AND CONJUGATION
I would love a Christmas Supernatural episode where Sam, Dean, Cas, Charlie, Garth, Kevin and a bunch of other hunters and other people are sitting down for dinner in the bunker and pulling crackers and everyone’s happy and maybe Crowley’s chained up under the table or something and they’re feeding him scraps idk
The thing you’re describing here? A hilarious dinner between demon-hunting friends with the murderous bad guy tied up at the table and occasionally fed bits and pieces?
That’s the Buffy thanksgiving episode.
Tune in again next week for another episode of “All Supernatural Fans Are Actually Looking For Buffy But Just Don’t Know It Yet.”
I’m so sick of people thinking they can just waltz into my room when I’m obviously listening to music in 4/4.
I just wanted to reblog this again because I find it inordinately funny.
- Valjean: After I suffered 19 years at Toulon, a sentence totally disproportionate to my crime...
- Sweeney: After I suffered 15 years in Australia, a sentence given despite my never committing a crime...
- Valjean: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Sweeney: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Valjean: And just when it seemed like I could finally start anew...
- Sweeney: And just when it seemed like I could finally fulfill my goals...
- Valjean: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's kindness.
- Sweeney: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's bad timing.
- Valjean: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Sweeney: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Valjean: I have to become a better person.
- Sweeney: I have to kill motherfucking EVERYONE.
When I decided to become a Classics major
It was like,